Name :- UPAKAR SAVINGS AND CREDIT CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LTD.
Address:- Madhyapur Thimi Municipality-7, Bahakha Bazar, Bhaktapur, Nepal
E-mail:- [email protected]
Vision:- First choice of financial co-operative of the community.
Mission:- To uplift member’s socio-economic & cultural status through qualitative & competitive financial services.
- To make members & community people self-dependent, self reliant & thriftiness by developing their saving habit.
- To collect saving from members & provide competitive interest on it.
- To provide credit service to members at reasonable interest for productive, income generating propose.
- To increase members for self-dependent, self-confident & self-reliant life style.
- To provide training and financial services to members in order to increase income generating capacity.
- To conduct various activities in order to improve economic condition of members.
- To make relationship between local, regional, national & international community based financial institutional.
- To uplift socio-economic & cultural status of the poor people in the community.
- To conduct training, field visit, interaction, seminar program for capacity build up in order to provide qualitative services.
Date of Inauguration:- 12 chaitra 2051 (1995 March 25)
Registered:- 2052 Ashad 11 (1995 May 25)
Registered No.:- 22/2051/052, District Co-operative Office, Bhaktapur
Founders:- 26 (Male – 23, Female-3)
Working Area:- Madhyapur Thimi Municipality (Except Ward No. 15 & 16)
- Nepal Federation of Saving and Credit Co-operative Union (NEFSCUN), National Federation of saving & co-operative in Nepal. : 2052/08/02 (1995 November 18)
- District saving and Credit Co-operative Union – 2005/05/15
- District Co-operative Union
Prize and Honor :
- Declared as a “model co-operative in Bhaktapur District” in 2055B.S. (1998) & 2056 B.S. (199) By Division Co-operative Office Bhaktapur
- “Best co-operative in Bhaktapur District”-2008 (2065 B.S.) By Division Co-operative Office Bhaktapur
- “Best saccos in central region – 2067/068” by Nepal federation of savings & credit co-operative union’s ltd. (NEFSCUN)
- “Best saccos in kathmandu valley” – 2071/08/29 by National Cooperative Bank Ltd.
- Institutional Development of Credit Unions in Asia (INDECUA) organized by Nepal Federation Of Savings And Credit Union (NEFSCUN technical support by ACCU – 1998/1999 (2055–2056 B. S.)
- ACCESS BRANDING PROGRAM organized by NEFSCUN technical support by ACCU